Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog Hop Follow-Up: Winners!

So, the blog hop was pretty much awesome, thanks to everyone who visited and left comments!  I particularly loved the quote from Neil Degrasse Tyson, one of my favorite scientists.  I decided to pick two winners instead of just one, because I could--the random number generator gave me 2 and 16, so Molly and Emily, I'll be getting back to you with ebooks soon.

Tomorrow is more Love Letters, and though I grapple with this story, I know I'll prevail.  You guys are patient and awesome.  I may--may--lose my mind and start a second serial before this one ends, I'll let you know soon.

Back to work after my staycation.  *sigh*  It was lovely while it lasted, although I get next to nothing done.

2 comments:

  1. It may SEEM crazy but two serials at once will never get a complaint from me. If you can find time to squeeze it in amongst your other projects, we would all be delighted to read it.

    I hate that Love Letters is giving you fits. I trust that you will be able to inject some conflict that will liven things up without seeming forced. You're talented in that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a lovely surprise! My email address, if you don't have it already, is molly.anne.church@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete