Monday, April 11, 2016

Twas the night before RT...

Hey darlins,

I'm here! And I'm in my room, chilling, having taken a few aspirin to deal with the dehydration headache I got when SOMEONE *coughSpiritAirlinescough* decided it was smart to charge for everything, including water. And I'm frugal, okay? At least I am when I travel, so...yeah. Fuck you and your three dollars for a bottle of water, I'd rather suffer with pride.

The flight went smoothy, though. Kara Braden and Erica Cameron picked us up at the airport, we did lunch with Anna Zabo and Lori Witt, we walked around a little bit in the cool Vegas evening...it was really nice. Tomorrow one of my best friends and her husband arrive, at which point everything will be perfect. So! Can't complain.

There won't be a Train post, though. I'm so sorry, but I can't muster the will. I'll try to make the next one extra long.

<3 p="">

4 comments:

  1. hey hey :) don't worry! I hope you feel better soon. You need to enjoy Vegas for all of us ;) All the best and have fun!

    PS: I manage to forget to drink even when I'm at home ... I'm really bad with that stuff...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LLAP! I'm doing much better. I'm usually so good about hydrating, but I'm also stubborn, so...yeah, way to give myself a headache.

      Delete