Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Birthday post!

 Hi darlins!

It's my birthday tomorrow, so I'm taking a week off from the blog story and will be doing nothing but having fun with my family when the big day rolls around tomorrow. I'm not quite done with my dirty thirties yet, but the end is nigh, lol.

I've got some birthday presents for you all, though! Tomorrow, on Amazon, my m/m SF novella Evergreen will be free, and both Friendly Fire and Dark Around the Edges will by $.99! This is a one-day, birthday celebration sale, so...yeah, if you haven't read them yet, tomorrow's a good day to pick them up :)

Also, Treasured is coming out at the end of the month, and the prequel, Stolen, can't be read for free if you sign up for my newsletter. *wink wink* The link's below.

I hope your day is as great as I know mine will be!

Cari Z's Newsletter!



No comments:

Post a Comment