Sunday, January 2, 2011

Favorite Dish

Favorite Dish is my second new release coming out this month.  It's a short story in the anthology Pour Some Sugar On It, which is coming out with Torquere on January 12.  The theme was highly sensual and romantic m/m stories. 




The story I wrote for this antho is particularly fun because if you've read some of my other stuff, you'll recognize the main characters, Alex and James.  I really wanted to revisit them and this anthology offered me the perfect opportunity for that.  Plus, there are delicious descriptions of food.  I personally am not an incredible cook, but I'm married to one, so I had a favorable example to draw on. 

Hopefully I'll be able to post snippets for this and Surviving The Change on their release dates, so as to further entice you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment