Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I'm Tripping!

Hi guys!

It's that time of year when my husband and I run off to do something exciting. This time, we're headed to the Kingdom of Cambodia, where my MIL is working as a Peace Corps Volunteer. Oh, the nostalgia.

Well, not really. Togo and Cambodia? Lots of differences, the biggest one that we'll be in Cambodia for less than two weeks. But still, we're incredibly excited!


I'm officially putting Reformation on hold while I'm gone. I have no clue how often I'll get a chance to write, and don't want you to pine for a new chapter when I simply can't put one together. Unofficially, if I get a chance to put words on page and send them winging your way, I absolutely will.

Another trip, in the more distant future: I'm registered for the RT Conference in Atlanta next year, woot! Atlanta, where we can find people who want to do knife stuff, where I've got author friends, where I can drive for a few hours and visit my ficwife's actual, honest-to-goodness house and coo over her pets...what's not to love? Oh yeah, and the conference stuff will be cool too.

So, that's me for now. Wish us luck, darlins!

No comments:

Post a Comment