Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Soothsayer Ch. 9, Pt. 2

Notes: Another Tuesday, another chapter! This one isn't so long, but it's chock full of revelations that I hope you enjoy. It's almost New Year's, and I'm going to have an enormous, prize-filled contest on the 1st, so keep looking in, darlins. Also, I swear, there'll be a picture of me in a dress as soon as I bloody get one back from somebody who had a camera.

Title: Soothsayer Chapter 9, Part 2.


***




“I’ve led this empty life for over forty years, and now I can pass that heritage on and ensure that the misery will continue for at least one more generation.” – Larry David



“Six Flags?” Phin repeated. “The theme park?”

“That’s the one.”

The silence was a little longer this time. “I don’t need to know,” Phin muttered to himself at last. “He’ll be there. Look for a rainbow-colored beater with a decal of a mustang on the hood.”

And I was the child here? “Um…okay.”


No comments:

Post a Comment