Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Funny Vacation Story...

Hi guys!

So, here's the thing...I know I need to put up Ryan POV or epilogue for Love Letters, I do know this, I'm working on it.  However, I'm also frantically preparing for a vacation starting tomorrow, when my man and I fly to California to visit my mother in law, who is an awesome woman.  Why is she so awesome?  Well, many reasons, but the main one this time around is because we're supposed to be visiting her for Thanksgiving, and when I booked the tickets online I accidentally...didn't check the damn calendar and booked them a week early.  And the fees to transfer them were unbelievable and not going to happen, so!  We're doing Thanksgiving a week early, and she just rolled with the punches, and I'm up to my neck in prepping client files for my fill-ins later in the week.  In other words, real life has hogtied my time.  I'm sorry!  I promise to make it up to you with an extra-long installment of whatever comes next, but I have to leave my people in a good place or I will melt with guilt.  So, darlings, lovers, lights of my life...there you go.  I appreciate your patience.

Something about the above paragraph tells me I may occasionally have bouts of low self esteem...lame!  Anyway, happy Tuesday, guys, I swear more story is coming soon.  Today if I can manage it, but I just don't know yet.  Oy.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. It sounds like you have a terrific mother-in-law,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, darlin! And I do, and I'm grateful for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you were able to work it all out! Have a safe and happy trip! Hopefully, you are going to one of the warmer parts of California :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderfull time! Enjoy the sun and have a brilliant thanksgiving. And we can wait. I hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was cold, but sunny:) I'm glad to be back in Colorado, though.

      Delete