Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Skip Day Because...

Hey darlins, It was an "oof" weekend followed by an "oof" start to the week, and I don't have the togetherness to muster up a blog story today. I'm sorry! I know I left it on a cliffhanger (not really, lol, but it would be nice to know what happens next) and I will be back at it next week. One note--I'm going to do my best NOT to rush this. A kind reader pointed out that I've gotten a little hectic with this story, and while I'm excited to finish it, the story itself will be best-served by me going slow and not skipping over the resolutions (or the revolution). So while it'll be fun to start the next one, that's not going to happen for some time. You're stuck with Elanus and Kieron and the girls a while longer! And we'll definitely be reading about them again in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment