Monday, May 30, 2016

A slight delay and a throwback gift

Hi guys!

Sooo...I'm doing edits. Like, lots of them. Picture a page covered with words. Add red. Add yellow. Add text boxes. Now do that two hundred and thirty times. Yeahhhh...and it's exactly what I should be doing, but it hasn't left much time for writing. Yep, I don't have more of The Train for you yet.


But but but! I have a present coming your way! It's a vignette that I mean to add to the end of Redstone, and it's going to be fun. I'll try to do it tomorrow, possibly Wednesday, and post it asap. I won't leave you hanging!

1 comment:

  1. if you ever need help with your edits (for the boring stuff like typos and additional words that are either missing or shouldn't be there) let me know, like this you can concentrate on the important editing questions regarding content etc. and spend the rest of your time writing ;D

    nooooo! i don't have a hidden agenda... not at all ;)

    ReplyDelete