Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Few Small Things...

Just so you know...

Cat and Karen, email me!  Don't you want your contest schwag?  Mmm, delicious schwag.  So tasty.

For those who have asked, Pandora has about 5 parts left to go.  Not entirely sure about that number, but it's somewhere in there.  I hope it'll be done before the end of the year. After I can stomach reading the entire thing again and get it edited, I'll post it in much larger parts on Literotica.

And speaking of that...what the hell will I post on this blog next?

I have no idea which of the many ideas I've got that I'll go with.  New genre?  Another spinoff?  Something different entirely?  Less of a lengthy and agonizing WIP?  I know there are people out there who would appreciate that.  Whatever I end up going with, I have no plans to stop posting free stories, here or on Lit.  That's how I got my start, after all, and it's where I try out the new things that interest me.  Plus I'm full of love for my readers;)

Anyway, time for bed.  Sweet dreams.

PS--someday, I will have a real website with my own domain, where I don't have to lose wrestling matches with blogger over answering comments on my own darn blog.  I can already feel the air of "grown-up" waiting to descend upon me.

1 comment:

  1. I am eager to see what you'll come up with after Pandora! If I could make a suggestion though, I'd love to see you write something historical again. Your story 'The Captain' was the first of your stories that I read on Literotica and I LOVED it. (Honestly, it was so good it had me on the verge of tears at several points.) Recently, you've been doing a lot of stuff with a futuristic or Science Fiction slant (which you are fabulous at, by the way). With the exception of your steam-punk story in the Silver Wings anthology you haven't written much in the historical genre in a while.

    So...there's my two cents, for whatever that's worth. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete