Sunday, June 15, 2014

Last Day to Prompt Me!

I've gotten some amazing prompts so far, here and on Goodreads and on my Facebook page...really, really good ones, choosing just one is impossible. But I'd love a few more before I grab my favorites and tell you all about what I'm going to be doing with them! Tomorrow is my birthday, and nothing makes me happier than gifts of creativity, so if you've thought about it but haven't prompted yet, or are inspired to offer up another, check my pics out here: From Pics to Prompts to Story.  

If you've already played and are waiting to see what happens next, thank you! I haven't responded to prompters yet because I don't want to inadvertently give anything away, but I am so, so happy with everything I've received. I appreciate your participation more than I can say.

Also, Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment