Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ooh, hey!

The first collected chapter (1-8 I think) is now up on Literotica.  If you're not in a compromising position or, you know, at work or something, please go give it a look!  I'm going to try to get the next quarter or so of the story queued up asap. 

Am I wasting your time sending you over there?  Well, it's been a long time since the first chapters were front and center on this blog, and I did make minor changes to make it more readable as a longer piece, so you might enjoy that if you enjoyed the story.  I've been discussing things with my readerwife and I think I know what I'm going to do next, but there are a lot of kinks to work out (possibly literally) and so will take me a little time. 

http://www.literotica.com/

then find New Stories!

This is the first place I ever put anything up for public consumption.  It's a great site with an awesome number of great free stories (and some incredibly bad stories, but their rating system can help you avoid those).  And remember: not at work.  Thank God I work out of my car:)

No comments:

Post a Comment