Sunday, August 1, 2010

Crawling towards multimedia...

And so, finally, I've bitten the bullet, bought internet time out the nose and am constructing a blog.  It promises to be a long and occasionally painful procedure, but it must be done.

Not that I haven't wanted to reach out, but it's really not easy in my current locale.  That was a very convenient excuse for over a year, but I can't jusitfy it any longer.  My long-suffering publishers and the people who like to read my work deserve a place to go where they can just find info on my writing without having to search a dozen different websites.

I have a lot of links to get together, websites to mention, stories to promote...but let's start with the free stuff.  What's not to love about free stuff?  Free stories, especially.  Mine can be found on  http://www.literotica.com/ if you search authors for Carizabeth.  Yes, I have many pseudonyms.  That's the one you get free stuff under, for the time being at least.  Please keep in mind that a lot of that, especially the earlier stuff, was posted without benefit of betas or editing (because I am an island...no, really), and therefore you will find many mistakes, particularly grammatical.  All I can do is rail at myself silently and ask that you not hold it against me.

This will be a labor of love, and time, and patience and some more time, and lots of cfa and then some time.  But I'll persevere.  Hang in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment